    emails - will emails that have arrived since the restored date and files
    he's created since then also go west?

    Many thanks.

    Philip SC, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Philip SC

    Ian Hignett Guest

    Using a restore facility will lose everything that has been put on the HDD
    after the time that it is intended to revert to.

    Would suggest that if these are important, copy to floppy disk before
    reverting HDD.

    Ian Hignett, Sep 24, 2003

  3. Philip SC

    Billh Guest

    Your computer just crashed when you downloaded and installed the latest
    video card driver for your system. If you have Windows XP, don't sweat it.
    XP has a great new feature called System Restore that allows you to restore
    XP systems to a previous state without losing the following files:

    a.. E-mail
    b.. Favorites
    c.. My Documents
    d.. Cookies