    overnight... Can anyone help? I use the Lyksys Speedbooster Wireless G,
    Comcast cable and it's also hooked with the VoIP router for Vonage phones.
    Everything worked fine until last night... HELP!!!

    Guest, Jan 7, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    cycSame here... I re-installed Windowa XP Home and lost the wireless
    connectivity from the laptop overnight. Linksys could not help.....
    wireless connectivity seems to be gone from the laptop.

    Guest, Jan 7, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yeah i am thinking it was the windows update that blew out my adapter as
    well... THis is annoying... Hope someone can help!

    Guest, Jan 8, 2006
  4. In what manner did you connect at the hotel? What settings did you
    change, and what might they have changed?

    Have you gone into Device Manager to see if it XP finds the adapter there?
    Device Manager is found by right clicking on "My Computer", selecting
    "Properties" from the popup menu, and then selecting the "Hardware" tab. If
    it is there, what did you mean when saying XP can't find the adapter?

    thanks.

    Frank Schwieterman [MSFT], Jan 10, 2006