    the connection?

    thanks

    Janice F. Jorgensen

    Janice F. Jorgensen, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Janice F. Jorgensen

    Guest Guest

    Janice F. Jorgensen

    This can occur if your SSID is not beeing broadcasted. It has also been
    known to happen when you have a weak signal, or an unreliable nic driver. If
    you install your diagnostic utility for the wireless card, chances are this
    will take care of your problem.

    The Diag programs do a much better job then the default windows. However SP2
    has improved it greatly.

    Guest, Dec 13, 2004