    window.

    Any help would be very much appreciated as many people in my department have
    the same issue.

    CES, Apr 17, 2008

  2. CES

    Theo Guest

    There are several variables that can affect this. Generally
    is is related to the number of open files. Which verion of
    Windows are you running and how much RAM do you have in your
    computer?

    Theo, Apr 17, 2008

  3. Is it a question of handles or resources?

    Colin Barnhorst, Apr 17, 2008
  4. CES

    Theo Guest

    It's amazing what someone can find when they use Google!

    Google Is Your Friend (G.I.Y.F.)!!!

    According to this post:
    http://weblogs.asp.net/israelio/arc...pen-windows-under-xp-2003-vista-resolved.aspx

    Your situation may well be the limit of the system's capability:

    Quote:
    When I used XP and Win 2003 it always bothered me that as
    soon as I opened 15-17 Internet explorer windows my system
    got stuck so hard that even right click context menu
    wouldn't seem to show up.
    End Quote.

    Theo, Apr 17, 2008
  5. Good find, Theo - I will try this one.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Apr 17, 2008