    I used to be able to type the address like "xyz, hit control+enter and get:
    http://www.xyz.com

    Can somebody please advise me how to get this back.. Thank you

    calgaryNW, Jul 4, 2004

  2. calgaryNW

    Boomer Guest

    Hi

    I don't use IE but isn't there a place where you check "Auto
    Complete" or something like that?

    Boomer, Jul 4, 2004

  3. calgaryNW

    calgaryNW Guest

    yes, that worked, I looked at that setting and thought it was to complete
    partial url's from the history, but it also affects waht I wanted to do,
    thanks for the suggestion

    calgaryNW, Jul 4, 2004
  4. calgaryNW

    Boomer Guest