    networking the 2 computers with the different operating systems?
    Thanks
    Les

    Guest, Nov 9, 2005

  2. Guest

    Malke Guest

    Malke, Nov 9, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    SH!t I have a VPN link to work from my desktop and that makes things more
    confusing!

    Guest, Nov 10, 2005
  4. Guest

    Malke Guest

    Set up your home network first. Then contact the IT Dept. at work for
    help with your VPN.

    Malke

    Malke, Nov 10, 2005
  5. Yes you CAN but it depends upon your level of knowledge. One such problem is
    that Pro can be problematic sharing on the network with Home when you want
    to transfer files from one computer to another. There are ways to fix that,
    though.

    Diamontina Cocktail, Nov 13, 2005