    Training Guest

    I'm looking to find out about the passing score for the
    Microsoft XP certification..

    Training, May 18, 2005

  2. http://www.microsoft.com/learning

    Though, if you can't find the information outside of the newsgroups, or
    through the link above, I suggest that you study really hard for the test.

    Bob

    Bob Christian, May 18, 2005

  3. Training

    JH Guest

    You have to get at least 700 to pass both the 70-271 and 70-272 and get your
    MCDST. I just passed mine yesterday and they weren't too bad. Good
    luck....J

    JH, May 19, 2005