    them?

    Thanks in Advance :)

    Lee

    PCS - Lee, May 18, 2004

  2. PCS - Lee

    Conor Guest

    http://www.tomsnetworking.com/Sections-article64-page1.php

    Usually its the Master Browser elect thats the problem.

    Conor, May 18, 2004

  3. PCS - Lee

    deKay Guest

    Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Tue, 18 May
    uk.comp.home-networking, yawatina tan reek esk Conor
    Are you Conor of "water cooled PC" fame? :)

    deKay

    deKay, May 18, 2004
  4. PCS - Lee

    John Guest

    Are you using Windows XP firewalls ?, sounds like you have the firewall
    turned on on your machine you cannot see.

    John, May 18, 2004
  5. What do you mean by see ?

    ping ?
    fileshare?