    that I could login to the NT resources as a different user, without
    logging out of Windows XP? Thank in advance.

    Cheers.

    First Man, Apr 21, 2005

  2. First Man

    lowdes Guest

    NO

    lowdes, Apr 21, 2005

  3. First Man

    PC Guest

    If security is not an issue, turn the NT servers 'Guest' account on, and add
    the Guest account to the Administrators or Power users group.

    Cheers
    Paul.

    PC, Apr 21, 2005
  4. First Man

    Duane Arnold Guest

    You can set a user-id and psw on the NT server and give it pemissions to
    access the directories/files as needed.

    Then when you're prompted to login from the XP machine, you give that NT
    user-id and psw. You can still remain logged into the XP machine with the
    original user-id and psw you used to log into the machine.

    You can also use the Autenticated User Account on the NT Server too in a
    WorkGroup p2p setup. You can search Google or dogpile.com for more info on
    how to(s) setup a Autenticated User Account on shared files and
    directories.

    http://www.windowsitpro.com/Web/Article/ArticleID/23581/23581.html

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Apr 21, 2005
  5. First Man

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Like I want a Webcam HO like you?

    You're too much of a *dog-ett* and in general you're gutter trash. ;-)

    Duane :(

    Duane Arnold, Apr 21, 2005
  6. First Man

    K-Crack Guest

    K-Crack Smoker and I need some.......

    K-Crack, Apr 21, 2005
  7. First Man

    #! Guest

    I'll pay you $1.00 per dexamphetamine

    #!, Apr 21, 2005
  8. First Man

    K-Crack Guest

    I beg you not to look and just put everything down and step back and seek
    help.

    http://www.drugtestsuccess.com/cocaine.htm

    Don't run out the door you'll bust your heart and drop dead with everything
    you have taken to-date and no sleep.

    It's my last parting shot K-Cocaine-Nut.

    Ol'lay

    K-Crack, Apr 21, 2005
  9. First Man

    K-Crack Guest

    You can pull that *crack* pipe out your ass K-Crack and stop smoking it like
    that. You have been smoking it on the wrong end - K-Stupid.

    Didn't you read the crack pipe user manual? You call yourself the sharpest
    Top-**** on the Internet?

    Hey, don't wash the pipe off savor the moment and slobber on it then you can
    really go off the deep-end in the NG(s). ;-)

    K-Crack, Apr 21, 2005
  10. First Man

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Duane Arnold, May 22, 2006