    Anyone know what it wants?

    TIA,

    Colin

    Colin Steadman, Apr 3, 2004

  2. Colin Steadman

    °Mike° Guest

    Scheduled Tasks Cannot Run with a Blank Password
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310715

    On 3 Apr 2004 01:58:02 -0800, in
    <>
    Colin Steadman scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Apr 3, 2004

  3. Colin Steadman

    hushia Guest

    Scheduled tasks cannot be run under an account with a blank password.

    hushia, Apr 3, 2004
  4. °Mike° <> wrote in message news:<406e8bdc.2460281@localhost>...
    > Scheduled Tasks Cannot Run with a Blank Password
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310715

    Aha, that did the trick. Thankyou (both)!

    Colin

    Colin Steadman, Apr 4, 2004
  5. Colin Steadman

    °Mike° Guest