XP HOME - Multiple Wireless connections at the same time

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Guest, Nov 4, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi,

    On my Portable i have :
    built-in wireless card(used for normal network, connected to linksys
    router)
    pcmcia-card linksys (used for sharing internet connection, connected to
    linksys router)

    Everything works fine, but not at the same time. When pcmcia is plugged in,
    my connection for the internet doesn't work anymore.
    When i pull it out, the other connection works again.

    I heared that XP standard supports one wireless connection at the same time.
    There would be a path somewhere to allow multiple connections?? Where can I
    find this??

    A lot of times connection is broken after laptop is starting from
    standby-mode,...
    An idea why?

    Thanks

    Guest, Nov 4, 2005