XP EXAM 70-270

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by ThijsD, Jul 3, 2003.

  1. ThijsD

    ThijsD Guest

    Hello,

    I'm taking the exam 20-270 next monday.
    I've used MS Training kit.
    I think I've studied hard and I took a few testexams with different results:

    Microsoft Readiness Review: average 85%
    Ucertify Exams: average 80%
    Test King Exams: average 85%

    Do you guys think I'm ready for the real exam or do I make a good chance?
    Can those testexams be compared with the real exam?

    Please advice, I would appreciate it.... Wish me luck!!!

    Thanks!

    ThijsD.

    ThijsD, Jul 3, 2003

  2. You really need to be testing in the 90% on practice exams

    Diana K Brown, Jul 3, 2003

  3. ThijsD

    chris Guest

    yes you're ready. Most practice tests are harder than the actual exam.
    Since you're using many different practice exams, you're being exposed to a
    lot of the different types of questions. Of course, the final question is:
    Do you feel confident in knowing the concepts ? Go for it......

    chris

    chris, Jul 4, 2003
  4. ThijsD

    Insider Guest

    You should be knocking down practice exams with ease as they are very easy
    compared to the real exams. Overall this exam is preaty straightforward and
    I might say easy.

    Insider, Jul 4, 2003
  5. I predict you will pass.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 8, 2003