    Where can I get an evaluation copy of Win XP Pro?

    I looked at the XP part of the MS website but could not
    find any reference to getting an eval copy.

    myrt webb, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Your best bet is either spend $400 on technet $300 on MSDN (operating
    systems only), $100 on an oem version, or $300 on a Microsoft Action
    Pack (all the software you could want - ever (and legal))

    Alternatively, M$ usually offer evals which you can register for
    although I dont think I have *ever* seen xp in an eval though -
    generally expensive server type things...

    A nice place to ask (if this is for MCP study) is
    and ask them for a download link ?

    Unfortunately ISBN-0735614296 (XP Home study kit) doesnt come with the
    software :eek:(

    If you do borrow a ligit copy, you get 14 days grace before
    registering.

    The Technet version gives you 180 days

    MSDN the duration of your subscription

    Action Pack the duration of your subscription.

    Wish there was a magic download site, they all seem to have
    disappeared :eek:(

    Marlin Munrow, Nov 16, 2003

  3. myrt webb

    billyw Guest

    there is eval stuff through the partner site

    billyw, Nov 17, 2003