    NT)
    Neither work with XP.
    Thanks, Nick W.

    OldNick, Jul 5, 2003

  2. OldNick

    farmhand Guest

    Don't think you will find it - if you do post the link. I had W98SE using an
    s90. When I upgraded to XP Pro I spent many useless hours hunting for an XP
    driver. I finally gave up, bought a compatible SC. They run from very cheap
    to expensive and the best deals come from NewEgg.

    farmhand, Jul 5, 2003

  3. OldNick

    OldNick Guest

    Thanks for the help. I downloaded that driver but it didn't work.
    Nothing for it but to buy a new soundcard!

    OldNick, Jul 6, 2003