    Anybody had any dealings with this lot??

    Cheers
    Rhys

    Rhys Akers, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Rhys Akers

    TufCookie Guest

    Gidday...
    Bought a couple of items off them with no problem.
    Some good bargain on their clearance table in the shop.
    No experience dealing with them online though.

    TufCookie, Sep 18, 2003

  3. Rhys Akers

    Howard Guest

    I bought several bits of kit from these guys.

    Best to ring them first, as so far all of their best prices as identified
    by pricespy.co.nz have all turned out to be 'sold out' when you go to
    order.

    English is their second language, so problems can be difficult to
    explain.

    But hey - I'm still buying kit from them.

    -H

    Howard, Sep 18, 2003
  4. Rhys Akers

    SteveM Guest

    Interesting - The same thing happened to me... Coincidence?

    SteveM

    SteveM, Sep 19, 2003
  5. Rhys Akers

    Howard Guest

    It has happened too often to me for it to be anything other than
    intentional.

    But to be fair, when pressed they have supplied more expensively priced
    items at the lower items price. The problem with that is I usually
    research the item I'm buying before committing, and them swaping in some
    other item (while I standing in their store) deprives me of the benefits
    of that research.

    Still, so far (where's some wood?) the substitute kit thay've supplied has
    been unbranded but nevertheless works well, and I'd buy again from them.

    Howard, Sep 19, 2003