    Goodwill,
    Luke

    P.S. Save the unhelpful remarks about me having too many programs.

    CocoLuke, May 3, 2008

  2. Create a New Folder, and move a bunch of program folders INTO it.
    Organize them so that you have a half dozen main groups that you drill down
    to what you need.

    David Glienna - Owner, May 3, 2008

  3. CocoLuke

    Pennywise Guest

    Everytime I install a game it want's to make it's own programs
    directory, I keep putting them all into GAMES.

    Pennywise, May 3, 2008
  4. CocoLuke

    PeterC Guest

    Somebody said that mine looked like a game of Tetris - I see as an
    on-screen shed.

    PeterC, May 4, 2008