    based on the efficacy of the elixir you have demonstrated.

    JaR
    Capitalist Thug

    JaR, May 14, 2004

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    It's more a matter of they won’t stop. I ran out of the elixir ages ago
    and the dang things just keep getting bigger. The wheelbarrow is barely
    doing the job now! I may have to get a grocery store shopping cart or
    perhaps a small trailer.

    In addition, the office is beginning to complain in that I have been
    stuck in the doors twice this week and they fear I may become a hazard
    should a fire occur in the building. There are also considerable
    complaints coming from the janitorial staff cleaning up the aftermath of
    those having received an unpleasant surprise after looking in my
    direction. Often this occurs immediately after lunch as those peering in
    my direction vacate their internals, often starting a chain reaction of
    those within proximity. This resultant outcome of projectile vomiting
    often continues for 15 to 20 minutes before the office reverts to simple
    dry heaves.

    As for my home life, I have pretty much given up hope on the possibility
    of intimate relations as my significant other has refused to let me in
    the door. She felt that it was distasteful enough to embrace me when I
    was less than 200 lbs. She has since informed me that if I don't find
    some mechanism to end this increased form of repulsion she will seek
    legal counsel. The children simply run from the room screaming.

    I have tried to spend more time at the fitness club but apparently the
    sight of me in tights has forced the management of that institution to
    ban me from the premises. This is just as well, as it took me slightly
    more than 4 hours to wiggle out from behind the steering wheel of my car
    last time and the gym was closed by this time.
    I would be willing to write any form of testimonial for you, if you will
    only provide me with some reversal of my current fortunes. The impending
    loss of employment and family may cause me to throw all integrity to the
    winds. I will warn you that should you not provide said reversal, I will
    come to your town and make sure that your significant other has the
    opportunity to see me on a daily basis. This should cause a significant
    amount of revulsion on her part such that you "wont be gettin' any" for
    the duration.

    Neil, May 14, 2004

  3. Guest

    Jafurulu Guest

    Indeed. You need more than one source of information ... and the official
    Microsoft books leave out som dirty details we are tested on.

    Jafurulu, May 14, 2004
  4. Guest

    Brat Guest

    well crap!! I'm 32... so what the hell was it I did last night?? oh
    mannn... all that moanin for... ummm what?? sheesh!

    Brat, May 15, 2004