    Neil Guest

    I just don't have teh time to think about this right now. I'm sure you're
    right. This day is taking forever though.

    Neil, May 14, 2004

  2. You're as old as the woman you feel.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 14, 2004

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    The older I get, the better I used to be.

    JaR
    Aged Thug

    JaR, May 14, 2004
  4. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    30 years?!!!?!??!! God, you're fukcing old!

    Ken Briscoe, May 14, 2004
  5. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    30 years?!!!?!??!! God, you're fukcing old!

    I am not 30 years old.

    Jtyc, May 14, 2004
  6. Guest

    Kat Guest

    I think you can leave Fukcing out of the equation- come on, they're THIRTY.

    Kat, May 14, 2004
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    BASTARD!

    Neil, May 14, 2004
  8. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    No, you're "30 years young", or whetever you geriatrics call it nowadays.

    Ken Briscoe, May 14, 2004
  9. Guest

    Kat Guest

    Leave the fscking out of the equation- they're over THIRTY!!!!

    Kat, May 14, 2004
  10. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    No, you're "30 years young", or whetever you geriatrics call it nowadays.

    I'm not 30 years young either.

    Jtyc, May 14, 2004
  11. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Leave the fscking out of the equation- they're over THIRTY!!!!

    You will be there soon my young flower.

    Jtyc, May 14, 2004
  12. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Buncha puppies! Neil, grab your walker and pass me the key to my
    Hoveround, we don't have to put up with this. Besides, it's time for Sit
    and Be Fit on public TV.

    JaR
    Aged Thug

    JaR, May 14, 2004
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you're mean and now I'm going to cry. no, wait, I'm much closer to
    retirement than you are. Ok I feel better now. (and yes I do plan on
    sucking every last drop out of CPP before you get to your retirement)

    Neil, May 14, 2004
  14. What Hoveround? Didn't you get your MCNGP issued Segway?

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 14, 2004
  15. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Alas, it was inadvertently left in the trunk of a certain Italian
    sports-car which Neil seems to have misplaced.

    JaR
    Irresponsible Thug

    JaR, May 14, 2004
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I'm movin' but this new hip is not co-operating. Whoa, my joints hurt!
    gonna rain. Have you heard the crap they're listening ot these days?

    GET OFF MY LAWN....

    (ps. nice flag you got for the back of that hoveround. let's go drive
    down the middle of the road)

    Neil, May 14, 2004
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I'm still waiting for my welcome kit. I ordered the welcome kit off of
    https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcngp but it has not yet arrived.
    Should I send an e-mail to ? I was also wondering if
    I made it in for the MCNGP Charter Member certificate?

    Neil, May 14, 2004
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    MISPLACED?!?! No, not! I have returned the corroded car to its point of
    origin with some swarthy looking fellows. I gave them a few Canadian Tire
    dollars for gas and sent them on their merry way. Had I known the Seguay
    was in the trunk I would have kept it as the only piece of value in the
    abysmal auto, the defective drive, the vile vehicle...

    Neil, May 14, 2004
  19. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Sigh. Such an abysmal flaw in an otherwise pedestrian character. Why you
    feel the need to continually shift blame to others, I just don't know. If
    you had the smallest shred of decency or morality, you would at least
    offer to recompense for the loss of the Seguay. Typical of my magnanimous
    nature, I am prepared to forgive the loss of the pristine Ferrari which
    was delivered in all innocence to your care. Note also that I have taken
    no steps to recover the expense of shipping you the breast enlargement
    elixirs.

    JaR
    Forgiving Thug

    JaR, May 14, 2004