    Many involve rather obscure topics, like dialup security options with smart cards, and Import Foreign
    Disk Utility, things that aren't even touched on in the Training Kit. So I'm somwhat concered, is
    knowing the Training Kit insufficient for passing the test?

    Guest, May 13, 2004

  2. Guest

    Anonymous Guest

    recently got some Testking test questions.
    options with smart cards, and Import Foreign
    Training Kit. So I'm somwhat concered, is
    test?

    Anonymous, May 13, 2004

  3. Guest

    Mike Guest

    Thats how it goes mate... They are going to fuc* you
    either way. Trust me use every resource and every book
    made for that topic, you will then have a general idea.
    Sorry

    Mike, May 13, 2004
  4. Guest

    RG Guest

    RG, May 13, 2004
  5. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    Mike T., May 13, 2004
  6. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    This has gone too far. He's not dumping. Now shut up and sit down.

    Ken Briscoe, May 13, 2004
  7.
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 13, 2004
  8. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    Awww...you're no fun any more :*-(

    Mike T., May 13, 2004
  9. Guest

    Kat Guest

    MMMMMM, fudgggggge...... maple walnut, peanut butter, chocolate, rocky
    road, you name it.... mmmmmm

    notice there's no cucumber listed there. It was used elsewhere.

    Kat, May 13, 2004
  10. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    MMMMMM, fudgggggge...... maple walnut, peanut butter, chocolate, rocky
    Salad?

    Jtyc, May 13, 2004
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    can I see were you put it? send pics...

    :)

    Neil, May 13, 2004
  12. Otter: "Mine's bigger than that."
    Mrs. Werner: "Excuse me?"
    Otter: "My cucumber. Mine's bigger."

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 13, 2004
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    TOGA,TOGA,TOGA,TOGA,TOGA,TOGA....

    Neil, May 13, 2004
  14. drpak?

    OhMama Sin Laden, May 13, 2004
  15. Guest

    Kendal Emery Guest

    No, to hide the wrinkles under her eyes......

    Kendal Emery, May 13, 2004
  16. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    No, to hide the wrinkles under her eyes......

    hmm... that's kinda anti-climatic.

    Jtyc, May 13, 2004
  17. Guest

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Wait til she finds out I called her old, and see how anti-climatic this
    becomes...

    Kendal Emery, May 14, 2004
  18. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Wait til she finds out I called her old, and see how anti-climatic this
    bah... age is a perception.

    Jtyc, May 14, 2004
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    how do you mean? "you're as old as everyone percieves you to be"?

    Neil, May 14, 2004
  20. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    how do you mean? "you're as old as everyone percieves you to be"?

    No. Age is a concept like time. It is not a tangible thing. It's a
    perception we use. For some people, 30 years feels like an enternity, for
    others, they are just getting started.

    Jtyc, May 14, 2004