    So far I haven't figure out how will I upgrade WITHOUT having to re-install
    XP-64 again !!! It will be a pain to reload everything once more !!

    Thanks !!

    Guest, Jun 15, 2006

  2. Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 15, 2006

  3. Many of us have done in-place upgrades from the trial. Run the CD from
    Windows and select the upgrade option. Takes about 20 minutes on a fast
    machine and keeps your programs and setting intact...

    Dennis Gordon, Jun 16, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thank you guys!!!

    All clear now, I wonder why your answers are not included in the home page
    of XP-64? I was looking for the answer up and down microsoft and I spent
    almost an hour on the phone with microsoft people that didn't have a clue.

    Thanks again !!

    Guest, Jun 16, 2006