    displayed).

    This is XP Pro with SP2 (licensed, not Corp version, so downloading a
    utility from MS isn't an issue).

    Mobius, Feb 6, 2006

  2. Mobius

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Mobius <com DOT yahoo AT m0b1us0099> wrote in message
    Format and reinstall.
    Flaming queer boy with a psychotic hatred of women.
    Try wearing heavier makeup, Mobius.
    The spoon works better.
    You don't like the walnuts?
    It's nice for an old person. It's like a game.
    It's frustrating.
    Suddenly, There's not half the files there used to be, And there's a
    milestone hanging over me The system crashed so suddenly.
    It doesn't take much, does it?

    Duane Arnold, Feb 6, 2006

  3. You gotten a post for the stanking Hen K-Man the
    K-El-Loco-Stanking-Hen-Mammy.

    Duane :)

    K-El-Loco-Stanking-Hen-Mammy, Feb 6, 2006
  4. You gotten a post for the stanking Hen K-Man the
    A small corretion that's *from* the stanking K-Hen-Mammy aka K-Man that shot
    plumage in your face..

    Duane :)

    K-El-Loco-Stanking-Hen-Mammy, Feb 6, 2006