xml file reading in java /deserialization in java

Discussion in 'Software' started by sowmyask, Apr 15, 2009.

  1. sowmyask

    sowmyask

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Please help me, I am new to Java .
    My xml file structure is as follows---
    <Procedure>
    <SP>
    <ID>100</ID>
    <Name>Employee</Name>
    <Inputs>
    <Input NAME ="asasa" DATA="sasas"/>
    </Inputs>
    </SP>
    <SP>
    <ID>101</ID>
    <Name>Display</Name>
    <Inputs></Inputs>
    </SP>
    </Procedure>
    I have generated the classes for the xml file using the commmand xjc.
    Now I need to fetch the data from the xml file and put them in the hash table.
    I tried with the decoder I got the exception java.lang.Exception: "Unrecognized opening tag: SP " the same exception was repeted to all the elements/tags of the xml file.
    Please anyone get me out of this. Is there anything(crisp nad easy way) similar to serialization in .Net.

    sowmyask, Apr 15, 2009