    they're from a business family & it is fairly extended
    and all the girls are aishwariyas

    sonic the hh

    sonic, Dec 8, 2004

  2. sonic

    Consultant Guest

    get them some curry

    Consultant, Dec 8, 2004

  3. what do you reckon I should buy the newly young
    weapons grade plutonium perhaps?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2004
  4. sonic

    Guest Guest

    Dude, your like the funniest person ever!!!!1!

    Guest, Dec 10, 2004
  5. sonic

    Consultant Guest

    i learned it from you

    "Chip the all round american prick" <Chip the all round american

    Consultant, Dec 10, 2004
  6. sonic

    billyw Guest

    get them aishwarya rai. and if they dont want her i'll take her..
    i feel it is my civic duty

    billyw, Dec 10, 2004
  7. sonic

    Mike T. Guest

    PotD.

    Let's see...India and Pakistan both have nukes. India is run by Hindus, who
    believe in reincarnation. Pakistan is run by Muslims, who believe in
    martyrdom. What could go wrong?

    Mike T., Dec 11, 2004
  8. sonic

    Neil Guest

    they could miss...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 13, 2004
  9. What could go wrong?
    ... and hit themselves

    HAHAHA (just kidding!!)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 13, 2004