    disadvantages?
    are the drivers for it stable(G-force)

    thks

    Kue2, Sep 2, 2007

  2. Kue2

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Sep 2, 2007

  3. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Hi Carlos!
    This MB only supports AGP,so I'm looking for the best video upgrade
    possible.
    Thank you for your input.

    Kue2, Sep 2, 2007
  4. Kue2

    Charlie Tame Guest

    I have an NVidia 7600 GS that's AGP and it's been stable since I
    installed it and that's on a 2000 motherboard with a 3200 CPU.

    Charlie Tame, Sep 2, 2007
  5. Kue2

    Carlos Guest

    Hi
    I forgot to mention that the AGP experience was on an ASUS K8N motherboard
    (NForce 3-250) with a 3000+ Sempron processor.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Sep 2, 2007