Xerobanks Browser...LIES...

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by DasFox, Jan 29, 2011.

  1. DasFox

    DasFox Guest

    I downloaded and installed the free browser...it's FIREFOX...

    Supposed to use Tor but it showed my IP where I am...no
    TOR...RIPOFF...

    To steal your IP addy...Sick Tech...

    Tried to click on Bookmarks...all are to Xerobank...!!

    Two don't work...LOL...

    *Here are what other Bookmark links go to...SICK...*

    <http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2011/jan/29/experience-i-love-sex-offender>

    *Here's one which refutes The Bible...*

    <http://arstechnica.com/science/news...tm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss>

    *Who cares...? This is a PRIVACY link...?*

    <http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/revi...tm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss>

    *China loves Tom Cruise...WTF...????*

    <http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jan/28/china-tv-news-top-gun>

    *Britain's CUTEST cabins...?????????????????????????????/*

    <http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2011/jan/29/top-10-log-cabins-scotland-wales-uk>

    *And of course one that is self gratious...*

    http://twitter.com/xbsteve

    *DEINSTALLED TOTAL BULLSHIT...BEWARE...*

    THANKS
    --
    Gays make sick attempt at Harry Potter
    http://www.methodshop.com/gadgets/reviews/potters-stick/big.jpg

    DasFox, Jan 29, 2011

  2. DasFox

    Anonymous Guest

    If you don't know how to start the car, don't blame the manufacturer.

    Why not ask for help instead of spweing your absurd conclusions acress the Internet?

    Anonymous, Jan 29, 2011

  3. DasFox

    DasFox Guest

    READ...nothing to cure...the shit(e) is a SCAM...NO TOR IN IT...

    Sheesh, noobs...

    THANKS

    DasFox, Jan 29, 2011