Xeon Dual 2.8 - 800 FSB

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Jay, Nov 14, 2005.

  1. Jay

    Jay Guest

    THIS IS THE LAST SERVER I HAVE LEFT.

    1U Plain Black Case

    CD Rom read only

    Floppy

    120GB SATA Drive

    4 GB Ram

    Dual 2.8 Xeons

    800 MHz FSB

    Max memory 24 GB - 6 memory slots total

    Motherboard: X6DVA-EG SuperMicro
    http://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/Xeon800/E7320/X6DVA-EG.cfm

    2 GB Nic Onboard

    USB port

    ----This server was used 5 months in an IBM colo. Client upgraded to a
    cluster system for Oil & Gas work. It is in mint condition. ---- Taking
    offers starting at $1995 You pay shipping. Can ship from USA no problem.

    email me direct jayanderson @ hushmail.com Serious only. If you load this
    with Plesk or some such programme you have an instant high-powered hosting
    company. Located in Vernon BC.

    Jay, Nov 14, 2005