    compatible with cameras that are not "type m" designated?

    best, Aaron

    , Nov 28, 2005

  2. Darrell Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > In the stores this weekend, the only xd memory cards available for
    > digital cameras were designated "type m".
    >
    > Does anyone know what "type m" means and are the "type m" cards
    > compatible with cameras that are not "type m" designated?
    >
    > best, Aaron

    The "M" cards designate the card uses a multi-layer design. This means XD
    cards will soon be available in higher capacities. I haven't been informed
    if there are any issues, other than maybe trying a 1 GB card in a camera
    that can't address the 1 GB size.

    Darrell, Nov 28, 2005

  3. Guest

    Re: xd cards with "type m" designation

    thank's for the quick reply! best, Aaron

    , Dec 1, 2005
  4. Darrell Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > thank's for the quick reply! best, Aaron

    We had a Olympus product demo and somebody asked the same question..

    Darrell, Dec 4, 2005