    but he does play it at a friend's. Is it a) a better system or b)
    one with greater diversity of games?

    Which system would be preferable in your view??

    bambam, Nov 24, 2007

  2. bambam

    Vass Guest

    the "360" can connect to a computer monitor (you may need different leads to
    those supplied)
    it wont go "though" the computer just use the monitor, but you will need
    somehting else to produce the sound.
    If you add the catalogue of original Xbox games and the Xbox 360 then it far
    outweighs the Wii.

    the Wii seems to be more cutie cutie kids kinda gaming (nintendo stuff), but
    there are other games written for it

    The 360 is IMO the best, we have both, and the Wii does create a great load
    of fun, probably for more members
    of the family as the games tailor for a wider audience.

    Online Gaming is the Huge difference though, playing 15 others in a massive
    combat arena! nothing can top that!

    HTH

    Vass, Nov 24, 2007