Xbox 360 flaw could let attacker hijack video game console

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Au79, Mar 2, 2007.

  1. Au79

    Au79 Guest

    Au79, Mar 2, 2007

  2. Au79

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    This is so funny it's almost sad. Here is an excerpt from the above article:

    -begin quote-

    In order to exploit the vulnerability that could let a malicious individual seize control of an Xbox 360, the attacker
    would need physical access to the machine.

    -end quote-

    Let's see it's a game console and if I have physical access to it I can run things on it. This is truly shocking!

    Fuzzy Logic, Mar 2, 2007