    just create additional and unnecessary workload.

    The Dell Technology Advancement Program can be found at
    https://64bitupgrade.productorder.com/desktop/default.aspx

    Guest, May 10, 2005

  2. Guest

    James Park Guest

    Shipping and handling is $40!? That seems rather expensive.

    "Rafael Rivera [Extended64.com]"

    James Park, May 10, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi James,

    I agree, this is a somewhat high number especially for us used to FedEx but
    I believe if you look at the whole picture, you just bought a copy of Windows
    XP x64 for $40 - Good deal, in my opinion.

    --
    Rafael Rivera
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Guest, May 10, 2005
  4. Guest

    M. Murcek Guest

    Now, if they would own up to the needs of their Athlon64 laptop owners (and
    Compaq also) they'd be on to something...

    "Rafael Rivera [Extended64.com]"

    M. Murcek, May 10, 2005
  5. Guest

    Kevin Panzke Guest

    I have a Dell Dimension 8400 with a Retail Upgrade Copy of 32 Bit Windows Xp
    Professional Edition (the computer originally came with Windows Xp Home
    Edition). Since I have a Retail Copy of Professional Edition and since Dell
    does not cover my 8400 under their program, I assume that the Microsoft
    Website was the correct place to order my Upgrade from, correct?

    "Rafael Rivera [Extended64.com]"

    Kevin Panzke, May 10, 2005
  6. Guest

    Randy Guest

    If Dell makes either Athlon or Compaq systems, I'm not aware of it...

    Randy, May 10, 2005