    The Acer Technology Advancement Program for Windows Server 2003 x64 can be
    found at
    https://dc.mis.com.sg/acer/win2k/terms.asp

    Guest, May 10, 2005

  2. Guest

    Rocko Guest

    I bought an Acer Ferrari in March, and submitted an upgrade request to the
    MS site (which seemed to be accepted - pending status). Then the Acer site
    appeared. I inquired there, and the email bounced. I emailed Acer tech
    support regarding the bad email link and didn't get a response. I'm
    expecting microsoft to come good, since thet accepted my COA.PID and credit
    card.

    Otherwise it's Red Hat....

    Rocko, May 10, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi Rocko,

    You should be covered. In the end, all this data ends up in the same
    third-party hands. Glad to hear you didn't have any issues with the
    submission process, though!

    Guest, May 10, 2005
  4. Guest

    Rocko Guest