  1. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Lolz, sorry, I didn't know the scots have stiff something else's !

    Cerebrus, Aug 9, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    men 0 : women 1

    no one asked for charity
    ladies didn't ask for help? looser

    Guest, Aug 9, 2006

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Well no. Now it would be: men -1, women 1
    And yet there you are.
    Then quit helping. Tighter?

    JaR, Aug 9, 2006
  4. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Darn! I didn't peg you for a pansy. My bad ;)

    LRM, Aug 10, 2006
  5. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Absolutely they do. Its part of their charm.

    LRM, Aug 10, 2006
  6. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As LRM once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    It's OK. Lots of people make that mistake.

    kpg, Aug 10, 2006
  7. Guest

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    I too have a low pain threshold, that way Mistress doesn't
    have to work so hard.

    Lnkwizard2, Aug 10, 2006
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I am not a doctor man
    please contact xavier and let us know what is the result?

    Guest, Aug 10, 2006
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me...

    ...no that's wrong...

    Neil, Aug 15, 2006
  10. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

    JaR, Aug 15, 2006
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    why would I want to recover from...

    ....let's just forget the whole thing, ok?

    Neil, Aug 15, 2006
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    it's known as a MacWoody...

    Neil, Aug 15, 2006
  13. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Classic denial. Classic.

    JaR, Aug 15, 2006
  14. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

    kpg, Aug 15, 2006
  15. Guest

    LRM Guest

    I was thinking not enough

    LRM, Aug 15, 2006
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    it does make the utility kilt difficult to wear.

    ;)

    Neil, Aug 16, 2006
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I appreciate it when people recognize me for being a Classic.

    Neil, Aug 16, 2006
  18. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Ah yes, the utility kilt. I think it should be a mandatory uniform in
    workplaces across North America. After all turn about is fair play. Women
    had to wear skirts in the work place for years. Wadda ya say? Fashion trend?

    LRM, Aug 16, 2006
  19. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Phew ! Atleast one reason to be grateful, that I'm not in North America
    !

    Cerebrus, Aug 16, 2006
  20. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Oh no worries, I figured if it turned out to be a fashion thing that it
    would make its way to your neck of the woods by next season.

    LRM, Aug 16, 2006