    MCNGP's.

    WHO FUGGING CARES!!!

    Please, let's all ignore these post in hopes that they will just go away!

    TechGeekPro, Apr 23, 2004

  2. TechGeekPro

    Guest Guest

    Good morning from whatever planet you just flew in from,
    Hotdose some mcngp bacterium, Download
    Transgenders's 'Man on the Stairs' for return flight
    plans and ... Now go Home!

    Guest, Apr 23, 2004

  3. Good morning from whatever planet you just flew in from,
    you try to confuse

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004
  4. TechGeekPro

    zenner Guest

    You Hit my children...I beat you now!
    You kick my dog? I kill you?
    You steal my goats? You family, it all must die!

    You must do the needful, now!

    zenner, Apr 23, 2004
  5. TechGeekPro

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you no say that to me!

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 23, 2004
  6. TechGeekPro

    Brian Guest

    You have no chance make your time!

    Brian, Apr 23, 2004
  7. TechGeekPro

    Guest Guest

    6 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

    Guest, Apr 27, 2004
  8. TechGeekPro

    Brat Guest

    you cannot count... anonymous, zenner, rowdy and brian are not MCNGP... do
    the math you moron

    Brat, Apr 27, 2004
  9. TechGeekPro

    zenner Guest

    Seems like a good plan.

    zenner, Apr 27, 2004
  10. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    Neither is wongh.

    JaR, Apr 27, 2004
  11. TechGeekPro

    Mike T. Guest

    Why you want beef with broccoli this time of night?

    Mike T., May 13, 2004