    needs an extra HD or memory card to play the older games. Is this
    true? How much would that cost?

    thanks.

    PP, Nov 26, 2006

  2. PP

    MR ME Guest

    MR ME, Nov 26, 2006

  3. PP

    PP Guest

    well...thanks, but that really doesn't help.

    PP, Nov 26, 2006
  4. PP

    Greg Guest

    Yes to the hard drive question. You can either buy the 360 with or without a
    hard drive. The original comes with a hard drive. Like 8 gig or something.

    The graphics on the 360 are better. But unless you have a high def
    television, you aren't going to see much of a difference.

    http://xbox.ign.com/articles/679/679229p1.html

    Greg, Nov 27, 2006