    -- Nietzsche (1844-1900)
    "Nietzsche is dead"
    -- God

    johnn, Jan 1, 2010

  2. Is that still alive? I looked at it a while back and saw no real use in
    it. Looks like a torrent enhanced FF.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 2, 2010

  3. Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jan 2, 2010
  4. For a backup gecko browser on Windows, I would look at KMeleon.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 2, 2010
  5. Most 32 bit apps will rin fine on 64 bit systems.

    Try Flock then

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 3, 2010
  6. Actually, as a real backup try Opera. Its a non Gecko browser, and may
    show issues with Gecko.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 3, 2010