WWW: Columbia Tristar's UK Region 2 January Release Schedule

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Chris - DVD Debate, Oct 11, 2003.

  1. As promised:

    January 12th - 10 Rillington Place, Identity, Big Girls Don't Cry, SIN,
    World Rally Championship - 2003 Highlights, There's a Girl In My Soup, Born
    Free & Living Free 2-on-1, Cirque Du Soleil - 4-Title Pack

    January 19th - Double Vision, So Close, Returner

    January 26th - Buffalo 66, The Code (a.k.a. La Mentale), Stella Street,
    Fraggle Rock, Muppet Show, The Best of Vol 3, Dark Crystal - Collector's
    Edition

    You can find the releated article here:

    http://www.dvddebate.com/article.php?sid=3607&mode=threaded&order=0&thold=0

    --