WTS: VG224 and VG248

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by rick, May 16, 2006.

  1. rick

    rick Guest

    Hi All,

    I have these and looking to move them ASAP

    1 x VG224 NEW IN BOX @ $3300
    2 x VG248 NEW IN BOX @ $4800/each

    cheaper than ebay prices!!

    If you, or anyone you know is looking for an analog phone
    gateway, please do not hesitate to let me know.

    Thanks,

    Rick

    Please email me at: [rick at trutechsystems dot net] if you are
    interested!

    * We buy and sell networking equipment. Please contact me if
    you have any offers or are interested in purchasing. *

    rick, May 16, 2006