WTS: Cisco Routers

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by used-cisco, May 31, 2012.

  1. used-cisco

    used-cisco

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Shenzhen,China
    We sell used original cisco switches, routers, friewalls.

    Routers:

    1601R
    1720
    1721 16F
    1721 32F

    2611XM
    2621XM
    2651XM

    1812/K9

    1905/K9
    1921/K9

    7204VXR
    7206
    7206VXR
    C7200-I/O-1FE
    C7200-I/O-2FE
    C7200-I/O-GE+E
    NPE-G1
    NPE-G2
    NPE150
    NPE300
    NPE400

    7304
    NPE-G100
    7304-MSC-100

    PWR-7507-700W
    PWR-7513-1200W
    RSP2
    RSP4+
    RSP8
    VIP2-50
    VIP4-80
    VIP6-80

    857-K9
    857W
    871W
    877-SEC-K9
    878-K9

    12016
    8OC3X/POS-IR-LC-B
    EPA-GE/FE-BBRD
    OC48X/POS-LR-SC

    PA-1FE-DSI
    PA-1FE-TX
    PA-2CE1/PRI-120
    PA-2CE1/PRI-75
    PA-2FC-EG
    PA-2FE-TX
    PA-4AM
    PA-4E
    PA-4E1G/120
    PA-4E1G/75
    PA-4R
    PA-4R-DTR
    PA-4T+
    PA-8B-S/T
    PA-8T-232
    PA-8T-V35
    PA-8T-X21
    PA-A1-OC3MM
    PA-A3-E3
    PA-A3-OC3MM
    PA-A3-OC3SMI
    PA-A3-T3
    PA-DSIC
    PA-F-MM
    PA-FC-1G
    PA-FDDI-MM
    PA-MC-2E1/120
    PA-MC-2T1
    PA-MC-4T1
    PA-MC-8E1/120
    PA-POS-0C3SMI
    PA-POS-20C3
    PA-SRP-MM
    PA-VXA-1TE1-30

    SPA-10X1GE
    SPA-10X1GE-V2
    SPA-2X1GE
    SPA-2XOC3-POS
    SPA-5X1GE
    SPA-5X1GE-V2
    SPA-8X1FE-TX-V2
    SPA-8X1GE
    SPA-8X1GE-V2
    SPA-IPSEC-2G
    SPA-4XOC48POS/RPR

    NM-1CE1U
    NM-1CT1
    NM-1E2W
    NM-1FE-FX-V2
    NM-1FE-SMF
    NM-1FE-TX
    NM-1FE1R2W
    NM-1FE2W
    NM-1FE2W-V2 V01
    NM-1V
    NM-24DM
    NM-2CE1B
    NM-2CE1T1-PRI
    NM-2CE1U
    NM-2CT1
    NM-2E2W
    NM-2FE2W
    NM-2V
    NM-2W
    NM-32A
    NM-4A/S
    NM-4E1-IMA
    NM-4T
    NM-8A/S
    NM-8B-S/T
    NM-HD-1V
    NM-HDV
    NM-VPN/MP
    NME-X-23ES-1G
    NME-NAM-8OS

    VIC-2E/M
    VIC-2FXO
    VIC-2FXO-EU
    VIC-2FXO-M3
    VIC-2FXS
    VIC2-4FXO

    WIC-1AM
    WIC-1B-S/T
    WIC-1B-S/T-V3
    WIC-1B-U
    WIC-1DSU-T1
    WIC-1DSU-T1-V2
    WIC-1ENET
    WIC-1SHDSL
    WIC-1T
    WIC-2A/S
    WIC-2T

    HWIC-1CE1T1-PRI
    HWIC-1DSU-T1
    HWIC-1T
    HWIC-2CE1T1-PRI
    HWIC-3G-GSM
    HWIC-4ESW
    HWIC-8A/S-RS232
    HWIC-AP
    HWIC-D-9ESW

    VWIC-1MFT-E1
    VWIC-2MFT-E1-DI
    VWIC-2MFT-E1-DIR
    VWIC-2MFT-G703
    VWIC-2MFT-T1
    VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1

    PVDM2-16
    PVDM2-32
    PVDM2-48
    PVDM2-64
    PVDM3-256
    PVDM3-32
    PVDM3-64

    AIM-VPN/EPII-PLUS
    AIM-VPN/HPII-PLUS

    Please contact us to get a quote.

    used-cisco, May 31, 2012

  2. used-cisco

    bangaloredatacom

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2013
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    bangalore
    The Router Security Configuration Guide provides technical guidance intended to help network administrators and security officers improve the security of their networks. It contains principles and guidance for secure configuration of IP routers, with detailed instructions for Cisco System routers. The information presented can be used to control access, help resist attacks, shield other network components, and help protect the integrity and confidentiality of network traffic.

    bangaloredatacom, May 29, 2013