WTS Cisco aS5350 Gateway Bundles & Components

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by isptrader, Dec 10, 2007.

  1. isptrader

    isptrader Guest

    WTS Cisco AS5350 Bundles and Components

    Everything *In Stock* and ready to ship.

    AS5350 Bundles:

    AS535-2E1-60: $5100
    AS535-2T1-48: $5100
    AS535-4E1-120: $8250
    AS535-4T1-96: $6995
    AS535-8E1-210: $10,750
    AS535-8T1-192: $10,750

    AS5350 Components:

    AS535-DFC-2CE1: $425 (NOB)
    AS535-DFC-2CT1: $425 (NOB)
    AS535-DFC-4CE1: $2390
    AS535-DFC-4CT1: $2390
    AS535-DFC-8CE1: $3495 / $3900 (NOB)
    AS535-DFC-8CT1: $3495 / $3900 (NOB)
    AS535-DFC-60DL: $1750 (NOB)
    AS535-DFC-CC: $950 (NOB)
    AS535-DFC-60NP: $1750
    AS535-VUFC-60NP: $1850
    AS535-DFC-108NP: $2350

    AS5350 Power Supplies:

    AS535-AC-PWR: $495
    AS535-AC-RPS/Dual: $725

    Terms: 90-day warranty. All equipment is refurbished, tested, and in good
    operating and cosmetic condition. Any software relicensing is the
    responsibility of the buyer. No guarantee is made regarding Smartnet
    status or eligibility. Please inquire regarding complete specifications of
    any item.

    Rob
    216-896-9967
    mailto:
    http://isptrader.com (company information)

    Telecom Discussions a
    http://www.telecom-gear.com

    isptrader, Dec 10, 2007

  2. isptrader

    trademark corp

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Cisco AS5350 excess inventory for sale

    If anyone need any Cisco AS5350 voip gateway, i can supply. I have them in stock ready to ship.
    for more info please contact carlos at trademarkcorp.net

    trademark corp, Jun 7, 2010