WTS Cisco 6500 Series

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Used Cisco at Optimum Data, Oct 12, 2004.

  1. 10-12-04

    Thank you for this opportunity to work with you again, I really
    appreciate it. Optimum Data has the following specials this month:

    WS-C6513 $9000.00
    WS-CAC-4000W $2700.00
    WS-CAC-1300W $500.00
    WS-C6K-S2-MSFC2 $8900.00
    WS-X6K-S1A-MSFC2 $4000.00
    WS-X6516-GE-TX $6900.00
    WS-X6416-GBIC $7800.00
    WS-X6516A-GBIC $8000.00
    WS-X6148-GE-TX $4900.00
    WS-X6408A-GBIC $4000.00
    WS-X6408-GBIC $3400.00
    WS-X6248-RJ45 $1500.00
    WS-X6348-RJ45 $1700.00
    WS-X6548-RJ45 $5500.00

    Please note that this is a very partial list of the equipment that we
    have in stock. Let me know if you are looking for anything else and I
    will immediately reply with pricing.

    Please do not hesitate to call or email me if there is anything else
    that I can do to further assist you. All of our equipment is in mint
    condition, fully tested, professionally packaged, and comes standard
    with our (120) day warranty. The majority of our equipment can ship
    same day via FedEx or UPS. Thank you for your time and I look forward
    to hearing back from you.

    John Stafford, VP
    Optimum Data, Inc.
    800-942-4523 or 973-239-0752

    AOLIM: JohnOptimum

    Used Cisco at Optimum Data, Oct 12, 2004

  2. The only way to stop spam is to not do business with them... never support
    spammers as it only encourage more spam and Optimum is one of the biggest
    spammers on the net! They've been spamming this NG for years!

    Johnny Routin, Oct 15, 2004