WTF is an MCNGP?

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    With regards to the NG question as to WTF is an MCNGP?, I
    found this post by eddierox on this NG.

    For those of you who havn't recieved your dose of virus-
    laden emails from the so-called MCNGP's, this is by far
    the most accurate depiction of these "NG VIRUSES'S."

    Describing the MCNGP's eddierox wrote:

    AS A FAT FAGBOY BENT ON PUTTING MYSELF OUT OF MISERY AS
    FAST AS I CAN, YOU MAY CONSIDER THIS RANT AS MY FINAL
    AFFADAVIT AND TESTIMONY:

    I doubt very much I//I'm/it is a drug addict.
    Most certainly I//I'm/it is mentally unstable, and
    I//I'm/it is seeking to gain acceptance by others in any
    form whatsoever, even if this acceptance is only in the
    form of acknowledgement of I/my/its actions, however
    distasteful they may be.
    My/I/its condition is likely to have been caused by
    traumas that lead to a feeling of rejection, possible as
    a result of marriage breakdown or being fired by an
    employer.
    Such rejections when left to fester over a period of time
    weeks or even months) tend to manifest itself into anger
    and rage at others more successfully than I/me/it is.

    Simply ignoring the patient will only enrage them further
    and can lead to a form of schizophrenia whereby the
    person will project themselves as other people who are
    supportive of the patient.
    Thus by impersonating these other types of people, the
    patient is able to gain encouragement to continue their
    actions.

    Typically such conditions can easily be treated with mild
    anti-depressant drugs; however in a number of cases where
    the patient does not seek treatment, there is a tendency
    for patient to attempt suicide in order to gain further
    attention (a last cry for help).
    Seldom though does this result in the death of the
    patient.

    In my case however, I'm terminal.
    MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL...

    WAIT!!!!!
    I'M ONLY ASSUMING:

    "ASSUME?"
    LETS ASSUME...AND ONLY ASSUME THAT I'M A FAT FAGBOY "ONLY
    BENT" ON PUTTING MYSELF OUT OF MISERY.

    "ASSUMING" I'M ONLY CUTTING AND PASTING AS A FAT FAGBOY
    MASTURBATORY TECHNIQUE:

    "AS A FAT FAGBOY BENT ON PUTTING MYSELF OUT OF MISERY,"
    I would assume I'm some sort of drug addict, or a person
    with a severe mental problem, who is crying out for help
    and attention. In either case, this is not the place
    where such help can be given. I recommend that I seek
    professional help before my problems/afflictions become
    too much for me too handle resulting in my harming myself
    and maybe others. Remember it is NOT too late to seek
    help and there ARE people who can help me.

    Good luck

    GOOD LUCK????
    I'M ASSUMING AGAIN ????

    PULLING THE TRIGGER !!!!

    JETT!!!!
    (THE MIGHTY EDDIEROX IS GETTING THE HELL OUT OF THE
    WAY!!!!!)

    QUESTION: IS/WAS/ITS ONLY ONE DOWN OR WAS IT ENMASSE?

    This would be hilarious if it wasn't the sick truth!

    Guest, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    wtf is an eddierox?

    Consultant, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    wtf is an eddierox?

    It's form of syphilis isn't it?

    Jtyc, Apr 14, 2004
  4. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    it's an "eddierox" the black head of a zit?

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 14, 2004
  5. For those of you who havn't recieved your dose of virus-
    Please can you send me transcenders for 'virus-laden email'?

    Is 'virus-laden email' an elective for the security MCSE?

    What is the passing score for 'virus-laden email'?

    I passed 'virus-laden email' yesterday, why has my transcript not been
    updated?

    When will 'virus-laden email' be retired?

    What are the best dumps for 'virus-laden email'?

    Failed 'virus-laden email' for seventy-third time, any advice?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 14, 2004
  6. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Even in lower case eddie doesn't make any damn sense at all.

    kpg, Apr 14, 2004
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    actually Virus-laden is Bin-laden's cousin.

    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  8. Even in lower case eddie doesn't make any damn sense at all.

    YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 14, 2004
  9. Guest

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 4/14/04 7:58 AM:
    Down, not across.

    JaR, Apr 14, 2004
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest