    with the same specs. please post reply here and to my email addy:
    w i z a r d at o r c o n dot n e t dot enzed
    TIA

    Oedipus Rex, Nov 6, 2004

  2. Oedipus Rex

    Geronimo Guest

    What happened to the one suppied with the Notebook..?

    Geronimo, Nov 6, 2004

  3. Oedipus Rex

    tatties Guest

    Jaycar have 12v 4amp adapters Cat# mp3240 $76.95

    tatties, Nov 6, 2004
  4. Oedipus Rex

    Oedipus Rex Guest

    I need it as a replacement for a Qube 2 power supply.
    - that is on the way out.
    Thanks.

    Oedipus Rex, Nov 7, 2004
  5. Oedipus Rex

    Oedipus Rex Guest

    A little more than I was hoping to pay.
    However, I will bear this info. in mind.
    Thanks

    Oedipus Rex, Nov 7, 2004