    Will even consider buying the whole printer. These things are obsolete now.

    Thanks

    TEX

    TEX, Feb 4, 2006

  2. TEX

    Rider Guest

    Is that a BC30 for black and BC31 for colour?

    Rider

    Rider, Feb 5, 2006

  3. TEX

    TEX Guest

    Yes I believe so.

    Thanks

    TEX

    TEX, Feb 6, 2006
  4. TEX

    S Roby Guest

    Aftermarket /compatable printheads are available for some models
    Ring around a few toner/ink refill shops

    S Roby, Feb 6, 2006
  5. TEX

    Rider Guest

    Try Corporate Consumables. I think they still list them as in stock.

    Rider

    Rider, Feb 6, 2006