    site, but have thus far struck out.

    Thanks!

    BD.

    BD, Aug 2, 2005

  2. As of about a year ago, there wasn't a download. My wife had to call the
    support lines and purchase a copy. I think it was about $10. About a week
    after it arrived she found the original. ;-)

    Personally, I like the copy better because its bound at the top like a flip
    book as apposed to the traditional side binding. Makes flipping through the
    book easier IMHO.

    Robert R Kircher, Jr., Aug 2, 2005

  3. BD

    Brian Baird Guest

    I'd e-mail them. They have basic info in the product archive, but no
    link to materials.

    Brian Baird, Aug 3, 2005
  4. BD

    BD Guest

    Sounds wise. I won't expect the manual to arrive for awhile, so there's
    time.

    BD, Aug 3, 2005
  5. BD

    BD Guest

    Erf. I mean - I don't expect the FLASH to arrive for awhile, so there's
    time.
    Long day. ;)

    BD, Aug 3, 2005
  6. BD

    slin100 Guest

    You can download the English manual at Canon's Germany site.
    http://www3.canon.de/pro/bda/fot/bli/

    It's a self-extracting ZIP. If you're paranoid (and you should be of
    all executables downloaded from the Net), you should be able to rename
    it to a .ZIP file and use your favorite ZIP decompressor.

    slin100, Aug 3, 2005
  7. BD

    BD Guest

    Thanks, I got it last night without issue. ;)

    BD, Aug 3, 2005