    Needed immediately.

    Please email me directly at

    Thanks

    eb7g, Mar 2, 2004

  2. I wont sell you my manual, but I can give you a link instead.
    http://www.docs.sony.com/release/DSCV1.PDF

    Hope you can use it.

    Jens Christensen, Mar 2, 2004

  3. eb7g

    John Navas Guest

    In <[email protected]> on Tue, 02 Mar 2004 08:52:06 GMT, eb7g
    See below.

    John Navas, Mar 2, 2004
  4. eb7g

    Larry Guest

    Available for download at Sonys web site!

    Larry, Mar 2, 2004
  5. eb7g

    eb7g Guest

    Unfortunately, I need the printed version, can't use to the electronic
    version.

    eb7g, Mar 2, 2004
  6. eb7g

    ben Guest

    Try this,

    What I did was download the manual, then send it over to Kinko's. I had a 40
    page Nikon manual done and delivered 45 miles away to a Kinko's around my
    Dad's place, only $3.16, double sided and stapled.

    ben, Mar 2, 2004