WTB: I NEED TO BUY LIST OF TELECOM, NETWORKING, SOFTWARE, CISCO,MICROSOFT, NORTEL, LUCENT, ALCATEL

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by none, Apr 19, 2008.

  1. none

    none Guest

    WTB: I NEED TO BUY LIST OF TELECOM, NETWORKING, SOFTWARE, CISCO,
    MICROSOFT, NORTEL, LUCENT, ALCATEL & MORE

    PLEASE LOOK BELOW AT ALL OF MY WANT TO BUYS.. PLEASE SCROLL ALL THE
    WAY DOWN TO SEE ALL.

    WE BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel,
    3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks,
    Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi,
    Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola,
    Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit,
    Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email with
    any of the above that you
    wish to sell.

    LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS...

    WE ARE BUYING WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE, 98, 95,
    NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM, HP OR
    ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES
    Email

    WE NEED LARGE QUANTITIES OF MICROSOFT WINDOWS & OFFICE OEM PACKS.

    WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 SBE, Standard,
    PRO. WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO, VISTA & HOME &
    OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES
    2000, 2003, 2007 etc..

    I NEED TO BUY A LARGE QUANTITY OF DELL XP PRO RESTORE PACKS

    I am looking to buy 1,000's of DELL XP PRO RESTORE PACKS which
    includes the manual, Restore CD sealed.

    I will buy them in the 100's or 1,000's.. Paying anywhere from $2 -
    $4 ea. depending on present need, quantity and service pack provided..

    Email if you have these in the above quantities
    to sell me.
    Email with anything you have forsale..
    WS-x4516

    Cisco 7960G or non G VoIP Phones in Grade A Condition
    I am looking to buy large quantities of Cisco 7960G or non G VoIP
    Phones in Grade A Condition

    Email me if you have these..

    Nortel
    WTB: NORTEL CARDS NTRZ80BA, NTRZ80AA, NTBW70BA, NTLX86AA, NTLX71AA,
    NTLX82AA, NTLX44AA & MORE

    We are looking to buy the below Nortel cards and many others. We
    used, refurbs or new.

    NTLX86AA
    NTLX71AA
    NTLX82AA
    NTLX44AA
    NTRZ80BA
    NTRZ80AA
    NTBW70BA

    Nortel Baystack 5510-48T

    Nortel Baystack 5510-24T

    M7i
    WE BUY HONEYWELL PT# SDS-C1PC-ST-Honeywell Smart Distributed System PC
    Interface

    We are looking to buy quite a few HONEYWELL PT# SDS-C1PC-ST-Honeywell
    Smart Distributed System PC Interface Email if
    you have these to sell.

    WTB: NMS Natural Microsystems NMS AG4000 boards

    I am looking to buy some NMS Natural Microsystems NMS AG4000 boards

    If you have these to sell me email me at

    WTB: electronic test equipment. I am looking to purchase late model
    Agilent / HP, Tektronix, Anritsu, LeCroy, Advantest, etc. - many
    others..

    I am looking to purchase excess, surplus or off-lease electronic test
    equipment. Specifically late model Agilent / HP, Tektronix, Anritsu,
    LeCroy, Advantest, etc.

    Email with what you have to sell.

    none, Apr 19, 2008

  2. none

    Helenzhou

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2008
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello:
    We are specialized in new network products, including switch, firewall, router,GBIC,SFP,WIC,cables etc... We provide high quality products and the most reasonable price with professional services to our customers. So if you are interested in any of our products, please contact with me,we will try our best for you,thanks!
    example of the products:
    WS-G5483,
    WS-G5487,
    WS-G5484,