WTB Cisco!

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Techlink Systems Int'l, Jan 19, 2004.

  1. Folks,

    Techlink Systems is currently buying excess of Cisco equipment such as
    Switches, Routers, Pix's, IP phones, etc. Please note the following WTB
    items:

    3524 Pwr. supply
    3548
    6000 Gear...6506, 6509
    7206 VXR 300 & 400
    7940 & 7960 IP Phone
    PA-GE
    WS-C2950-24
    WS-C3550-48

    If you have Refurbished, 2nd User or End of line surplus that you wish to
    dispose, feel free to call us or simply forward us your current list.

    We'll get you the best market value and we'll also cover transportation!

    Kindest regards,

    Techlink Systems Int'l
    Office -- (416) 653-2720
    Fax -- (248) 485-5927