    +++++++++++++++++++
    Office -- (416) 653-2720
    Fax -- (248) 485-5927

    Techlink Systems Int'l, Jan 7, 2004

  2. Johnny Routin, Jan 8, 2004

  3. Techlink Systems Int'l

    Helenzhou

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2008
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello:
    We supply network equipment, including original Cisco,GBIC/SFP,WIC,cables etc...
    So if you are interested in any of our products, please contact with me,we will try our best for you,
    example of the products:
    CWDM-SFP-1G 39dB (Ultra long-haul)--1510nm,1530nm,1550nm,1570nm,1590nm,1610nm
    WS-G5483,
    GLC-SX-MM
    SFP-GE-L
    WS-G5487,