    Office -- (416) 653-2720
    Fax -- (248) 485-5927
    Email --

    Techlink Systems Int'l, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Techlink Systems Int'l

    Helenzhou

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2008
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello:
    We are specialized in new network products, including switch, firewall, router, GBIC,SFP,WIC,cables etc... We provide high quality products and the most reasonable price with professional services to our customers. So if you are interested in any of our products, please contact with me,we will try our best for you,thanks!
    example of the products:
    CWDM-SFP-1G 39dB (Ultra long-haul)--1510nm,1530nm,1550nm,1570nm,1590nm,1610nm
    WS-G5483,
    WS-G5487,
    WS-G5484,
    WS-G5486,