WTB: Cisco WS-X6748-GE-TX, WS-X6748-SFP, WS-X6724-SFP, WS-X6704-10GE& lots more

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by network buyer, Jan 8, 2012.

  1. WTB: Cisco WS-X6748-GE-TX, WS-X6748-SFP, WS-X6724-SFP, WS-X6704-10GE
    & lots more

    I am buying all of the below Cisco used or new. I need multiples of
    each. I also buy lots of Cisco equipment that is not listed.

    I also buy Juniper, Brocade, Avaya, Extreme, HP, Compaq, IBM, Nortel,
    Lucent, Fujitsu and more.

    NM-1T3/E3

    NPE-G1 & G2

    WS-X6704-10GE